- Information provided by automotive suppliers, buyers and providers of ancillary services will only be used for the purpose of supply chain procurement activity and for supplier development activity
- No information supplied will be passed on to third party organisations for any purpose except in the case of supplier development activity arranged by the project sponsors
- Once registered on the site a company can access and update their own profile information. Companies are expected to maintain their own information to an acceptable standard
- The content of the pages of this website and associated database are provided in connection with the above activities or is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain minor inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains data and materials which is used solely for the purposes of supporting the automotive industry. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised, or reproduced in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) except in accordance with the permissions set out below or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable.
Printing or downloading of this site or any part of it is only permitted for personal use. You may not use the content or any part of it in any other work or publication, without our prior written consent, whether that other work or publication is in electronic copy, hard copy or any other form.
We may collect information about the pages you view online and we may hold this information for our records to monitor website performance. We do not give, sell or lease this information or any of your Personal Data to any other firm, person, organisation or agency for commercial purposes.
The electronic transmission of information cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and such information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or otherwise be adversely affected or unsafe to use. We will use reasonable procedures to check for the most commonly known viruses before sending information electronically but Black Country Bullet and other associated organisations shall not have any liability to you in respect of any error or omission arising from or in connection with the electronic communication of information to you.
How to Contact Us